A Boast Brawl A Boast Brawl

That Elf chick was a bitch anyway. Good ending.

An Absolute Fact An Absolute Fact

Good quality animation and nice story progression.
Animation was smooth sometimes, and choppy others -- intentional?
-1 for propaganda.

Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle

Unique and original humor? ✓
Engaging plot? ✓
Enjoyable, quirky, quality graphics? ✓
Good music and sound? ✓
All of the above brought all together into a nice overall package? ✓

I enjoyed this animation oh so much.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

My feelings on this are complex. On one front, I was immediately captivated by the drawing, the animation, the scoring, the use of silence, and the way you brought this all together -- it was beautiful.

The plotline was also obviously well conceived, carefully constructed. But you lost me before long. The dragon's approach was menacing. Villagers or no villagers, that bad boy was coming for destruction. Yet before long he was changed to the victim. Why set us up that way? The villagers could be wrong, but why set us up to the heroin's side just to switch over to empathy for the dragon? I quickly found myself confused. Perhaps there are good dragons, but you seemed to already tell us this was not such a dragon.

Perhaps that is why I found myself only half-involved afterwords. I remained on the edge of my seat waiting for something to change -- when does the dragon prove to be tricking them? when does something go wrong? -- only to find the contiguity of the promised plotline upheld from thence forth.

In awe of your creative talents, I remain nonetheless confused. The emotions, the passions, the goals of each character changed -- including those of minor characters -- so rapidly and via such rapid actions that the story broke down. It could not captivate as thoroughly as its visuals promised. And that, in itself, was a shame, for I was engrossed from the very start by the beauty and surprisingly evocative nature of your composition.

Such are my thoughts. Perhaps I pontificate for nothing, but here it stands.

You have such obviously great talent. Stay true!

The Machine The Machine

Awwww now I want to see what pop and cola do!

ChazDude responds:

The cola is actually cocaine.

*shhh*

Spring Snow Walk Spring Snow Walk

Interesting! And good quality!
If only he'd had a private mailbox.

The Laffodil The Laffodil

The start and end were a little bit too long for the actual content of the cartoon, but this was a great idea, and I'd love to see more. I actually laughed when the second laffodil started scurrying away.

American Alligator American Alligator

I don't really get the relevance of the characters to the plot, but the anmation was quality, the dialogue entertaining, the voice acting well-executed, and I particularly enjoyed the hand-signal moment.
This would be really good as a kids' show.

Shifter Shifter

It was not always clear which character was which, but great quality animation nonetheless!

TD-Begging for Change TD-Begging for Change

Your animation and your storyboard coordination are as amazing as your attitude is depressing.

Raziberry responds: