All 40 art Reviews

Milo of Croton painting study Milo of Croton painting study

Wow, this is really impressive. I can't imagine how you managed to so successfully replicate this, yet here it is. I appreciate the care taken with the lighting, and the result looks great!

Zingoo responds:

Thanks! I actually made a little video (& gif) going through the process if you're curious
www.zingoogniz.tumblr.com/post/120657411537/my-process

BONES BONES

Get that man to a hospital, now! Fun looking drawing, definitely.

Ember Nose Fox Ember Nose Fox

How...how is this even possible to create on a phone? So ethereal.

A Brave New World A Brave New World

I see the impression of the shining light, but to me at least, the color tones are too somber for "a brave new world."
Nonetheless, high quality in the extreme.

Ferrari 458 wallpaper Ferrari 458 wallpaper

Nifty! Realistic but also has a fantasy feel; very energetic, I want to jump in and take off.

Awakening - Final version Awakening - Final version

This is AMAZING. The "vagueness" of the figure lends a mystique feel that makes the scene so appealing. I could stare at this for a long time!

Fetal Candle Fetal Candle

Very well executed and extremely, disturbingly creepy.

110115 110115

Cool stuff; I like the variety. That dark lord saying "think green" takes the cake though!

Cycling Cycling

Very nice! Not to be a perfectionist but the cyclist's nose looks transparent and that's bugging me a bit, unless that's my own error of viewing.

aap responds:

Thanks! The nose is not transparent but I can see why it appears so to you, the colour of the nose is very similar to the background!

Questionsquid Questionsquid

Entertaining! A very good for a speed drawing.